Issues at the forefront of the conversation included:
- Ways to increase successful recruitment of black students
- Wonderful strides in black student admissions this past fall
- The impressive Seminar for African-American Scholars program
- Planning for Fall/Spring signature events- ND vs. Army game in NY, The Frazier Affair
- Improving methods to communicate with Black Alumni across ages, class years, locations, etc
- Notre Dame's brand-new alumni website myNotreDame
Enjoy pictures from the weekend below. Also leave comments so we can know what you think are the most important issues for BA_ND to focus on!
Our Vice-Chair Richard Ryans has a pensive moment in LaFortune
The Mentoring Committee brainstorming ideas!